Spicy fire chicken with cheese (Cheese Buldak: 치즈불닭) - Healthy Journal

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Spicy fire chicken with cheese (Cheese Buldak: 치즈불닭)



Hi, everybody! Today, we are going to make something spicy stuff. Spicy, spicy Korean spicy chicken. It's called bulwark. "Bul" means "fire", "dark" means "chicken". I will add cheese, mozzarella cheese. Cheese-bulwark. I'm going to use chicken breast. But we are not going to fry. So it's going to be spicy, spicy but healthy and delicious, of course.

Let's make a delicious spicy paste first. Hot pepper flakes, 1/2 cup. If this is too spicy for you, use less hot pepper flakes. "I followed Maangchi and then "I had to be sent to emergency!" Don't say that, okay? (laughs)

Then, hot pepper paste, gochujang. Let's use around two tablespoons. One tablespoon soy sauce. Cooking oil, two tablespoons. Ground black pepper, about 1/2 teaspoon. And then this is rice syrup.

The rice syrup makes it sweet and also shiny. I will use 1/3 cup. And then, we are going to add garlic and ginger. Six large garlic cloves. Let's mince. And this is ginger.

Ginger, around two teaspoon amount. And then, chop it. So mine this. I use a lot of garlic here. Should be really garlicky, with a ginger taste.

Chop the green onion. Later, all done, I'm going to sprinkle over top. So I'll just cut it just a little bit. This is mozzarella cheese. One pound mozzarella cheese, I'm using this all, but if this is too much you can use just 1/2 pound. Mozzarella cheese is optional, so if you don't like cheese or if the cheese is not available, without this cheese, really tasty too. That's a bulk. But today I'm making cheese-bulk by adding just some cheese. This past, let's mix. Really thick paste. And then, chicken. (chicken clucks) This is two pounds of chicken.

So trim any yellow fat. Dice this guy. So dice this size around the one-inch cube. Oh, by the way, this two pounds of chicken breast, this full, serves four people. If you make this for only two people, just halve the recipe.

There you go. Are you ready to mix this? Let's mix! This paste is very delicious, so you can replace this chicken with seafood and shrimp, also will turn out so delicious.

Smells so good also already. I use soap to wash my hands, Otherwise, hands are going to be like orange hands. (laughs) Okay. Wow, it looks really nice. This is also another option, but really tasty, so you like to learn how to do? You know what it is? When I make rice cake soup, sliced rice cake, I use this. You can add noodles or sliced rice cake if you have. If you don't have, just, that's all.

That's all, you don't need that. But if you like to add this, it's really chewy and really make it tastier later, you will see. A few drops oil. And then, one cup. It's one cup, a little more than one cup, okay?

We are going to cook this rice cake until both sides are a little crispy. Just a little crispy. Turn off the heat. Next, let's cook. This is my cast iron lid. (chuckles)

Usually, when I fry something, there's a cast iron pot, really heavy pot. And this is the lid. This is kind of perfect for bulk making. But if you don't have this, just use a thick frying pan. 1/4 cup water.

All cleanup and take all every single drop of this paste. Now use this, and let's cook. Medium-high heat. So you have to keep an eye on this guy. So I use this cast iron pan lid so it takes 10 minutes.

If you use just a usual, normal pan, maybe it takes less than 10 minutes. I'll show you, come on. Open this. And I'm going to turn down the heat. And then, mix.

Add this. Cover this. And low heat. 10 more minutes. I'm going to turn on the broiler. You need to preheat, this cheese has to be cooked.

So I cooked 10 minutes over really low heat. Let's check it out. And mix. Rice cake should be really crunchy. That's why I didn't stir from the beginning. But now, time.

So my oven is really hot right now because I preheated. Oh my, looks so good. So, well-mixed. Cheese! We just cover this with white mozzarella cheese.

Then, let's open this. And put it here. Close this. So just a couple of minutes, and then now on top, it's really golden brown and bubbly, bubbly, oh, delicious-looking.

Wow, wow, wow, wow. My God, it's really hot, hot! It doesn't look like fiery spicy, but we gotta see this under the mountain, it's hiding. And, chopped green onion. Time to eat! Let's dig in. Wow, wow wow wow. Chewy gooey. Look at that inside. Cheese and chicken. (blows) Mmm!

My body's temperature, shoot, going up quickly, I'm so hot now. Ah, so delicious! Actually, not very spicy. Cheers, everybody! Justice water today.

Chewy, I love the chewy stuff. Spicy, sweet, and creamy. Usually, chicken breast is kind of dry, but with this sauce, it really juicy. Some people will say, "Oh, is this lasagna?" You know, maybe they will think.

Open it, and they will see what a delicious Korean bulk is sitting there. Today, we made cheese-bulk. Make this, have a party, share this with friends and family, and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top