Inspirational Speech to Make Your Life Extraordinary! - Healthy Journal

Saturday, April 22, 2017

Inspirational Speech to Make Your Life Extraordinary!



I wish I didn't take life so seriously I wish I didn't take life so seriously I wish I lived more I wish I gave more happiness to my family I wish I knew how precious life was.

How fleeting how special and at the same time fragile and insignificant I wish I didn't give up on my dreams so easy one day,

Life will flash before your eyes make sure it's worth watching when we look back on our life in our last breaths we will all wonder did my life mean anything?

Did my life mean anything to this world? was I loved? did I have an impact on anyone else's life? did I matter? we won't be worried about our bills.

We won't be worried about our hair we certainly won't care about our favorite t.v. the show we won't spare a second thought of other's opinions and judgments did I matter?

Before you reach that last breath today might be the time to make a change make your life matter one day it will be over.

There will be two dates either side of a dash make sure that dash is not empty make sure it is full of life full of living Oscar Wilde once said

"To live is the rarest thing in the world." "Most people exist" "That is all.." and he was right don't live like everyone else existing

Be extraordinary live every moment with passion and wonder don't take anything or anyone for granted what is important to you? what dreams do you have? go get them

What are you waiting for? you only have one shot if you miss the target at least you will live with pride knowing you have no regrets who do you, love?

Who has loved you? tell them to tell them now you never know when it will be your last chance don't take this magical thing called life for granted keep your head.

When everyone else is losing theirs trust you when everyone else doubts you master your dreams when all others give up on theirs be the captain when everyone else is content being the crew be the lion when all others are playing sheep.

Be the leader when all others are following live each day as if it may be you are last on earth it may be LEAVE YOUR LEGACY. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top