Traveling Welcome to Ecuador, Galapagos, Banos, and Cotopaxi Volcano. - Healthy Journal

Saturday, April 22, 2017

Traveling Welcome to Ecuador, Galapagos, Banos, and Cotopaxi Volcano.





Can you see that? Cotopaxi is the second-highest active volcano in the world it is 19,434', I walked five feet since my last break I'm dizzy.

I wanna throw up The wind is so cold To that place lets go, keep walking Made it. Camp One 15,934.

How was it? It was hard. At the first refuge camp, I talked with Local took pictures and tried not to freeze. Everyone was so kind and full of life I was excited to be here.

But it was time to make our way to Banos, the adventure capital of Ecuador. We're already at the Jardines De Campana Hotel, This place is beautiful with a great view of the Tungurahua volcano, and great facilities. Tungurahua is right up there. There are
Tortoises, Birds, many of types of plants and also lemons, Like this big It's just a lemon We are in the cab, on our way to Paraglide.

We just got done our training which you may have seen this one do. Professional. He wants everything crazy. Want twists and turns and doing acrobatics. This is his first time paragliding. Crazy Do my part, Carry some stuff. Can you do the screw?

Yes, I can. Yeah, hahaha break that line, Break that line! Break it? Whoa, What was that line? It was just a kite.

Ugh, that scared me. I thought it was these lines. But anyway somebody was flying a kite and we wrapped around the kite up there and the kite line I thought was one of ours and it was just, I thought one of our lines went loose and I thought we were gonna crash thought we were going down. High, Good times.

Are you scared? NO. Okay, that was so cool. Incredible, Oh, I drove the Paraglider. I did it. We are still in Banos Ecuador, And today is all about the swinging.

We are gonna go to the tree house which has the end of the earth swing. And then we are gonna do something called swing jumping the First time? Yeah. AND LAST hahaha not sure why did that, But that was awesome it was a good time so I guess on to the next swing I knew you were doing that,

I look terrible. Banos was so much fun, With so much to do. I couldn't stay here another week but we had a plane to catch for the Galapagos Islands It 6:46 we are on our way to the Galapagos, And what a process it was... to get through the airport.

But anyways, We're on the plane now so I'm gonna go to sleep. We're here the problem with girls, You see that? Just that? Haha no. Another one. We just got to the Galapagos after customs and planes and boats and cabs and well we're here now finally I hope it's worth it's gonna be awesome. We are in the cactus forest, I don't know I don't know if that's what its called, I just made the up. Or I heard that somewhere and didn't make that up.

We're already in Playa Brava, That's the name of this beach. And we will keep walking to Tortuga Bay. Made it to the beach, finally. No more mountain I mean mountains are cool and all but come on the beach. Oh, It was a Magnaflow. Ok so what we just saw was
a Magnaflow, and then, someplace where that was flowing that part of the land collapsed. On our way to go see some turtles. We're going to see some turtles! actually in the Galapagos when you drive down the road you see these things everywhere.

It' actually really cool. Sometimes they're on the side of the side of the road, waiting to cross or maybe they're not waiting in there just, doing want turtles do, Which is cross the road very slow We gonna go see a turtle, on the road.

He's not doing, I just hanging out Just here, 1-meter no? Walking around, eating, this like this guy Jealous. Mmmm when they go to lay their eggs, they'll walk from here down to Tortuga Bay, That will take them three months to walk over So Tortuga Bay is on the Beach, and that's where they'll lay their eggs. And then they'll come back up here. About 145 years They know that because the color of the; how do you call that? The shell. The shell changes every 10 years.

Besides the 154-year-old turtle, we're gonna go see the lava flows. And we're gonna walk inside of them. After you. What? They did not mention I'd have to be crawling on the ground when I came through here. Okay, we made it. That was fun, about-about 500 meters. I thought, I thought we were going free driving somewhere, But we ended up in this grotto, which is really cool look at this place! awesome. I'm from Ecuador, I'm from Israel. We just did diving in the Gordon Rocks, in Galapagos. It was amazing. It was a really beautiful place.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top